New User
rogerw99
0 Kudos

No Cover art for added epubs in "My Stuff"

I've searched and never found an answer to this for "Nook For PC". I've side loaded / added many epubs created by me with Calibre as well as purchased from third party publishers on my PC. In no case have I been able to have the cover art show in 'My Stuff' like it does in 'All Items' or 'Ebooks' under "Library". It is just a grey rectangle with the Barnes & Noble logo/words. Is there any way to fix this? I also have "Nook for Android" on my phone and it looks fine there. I read from my Nook Tab, PC & Phone depending on what is available at the time. It would be nice to see the cover art on the PC.

Distinguished Bibliophile
bobstro
0 Kudos

Re: No Cover art for added epubs in "My Stuff"

I haven't used the B&N reader software in a long time, but I recall that doing an "epub-to-epub" conversion in Calibre usually fixed missing cover images. Have you tried that?

New User
rogerw99
0 Kudos

Re: No Cover art for added epubs in "My Stuff"

I did try that after reading your reply. No help. The problem is when viewing the Grid or List of books, not while reading the book. The Grid/List view of "My Stuff" under "Library" only shows grey rectangles with the B&N logo words. The Grid/List view of "Ebooks/All Items" under "Library" shows the cover art.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 39 members 876 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: