New User
ChrisMusial
0 Kudos

Nook Reader for Android

[ Edited ]

Same issue with Android as IOS.

Unable to synch library, ensure internet connection. Unable to connect to servers.

Logged out, and can not log in.

Uninstalled and Reinstalled.

Tried two different Android Devices, that DO HAVE internet connections.

Tested on actually Nook Tablet no issues. Teid to contact Tech Support via phone, but for Android option automated system said use live chat on website (which is offline) and discconnected call.

SO, is B&N blocking all external readers now since it's Apple and Android?

Chris

New User
MBammel
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Reader for Android

[ Edited ]

As of about 24 hours ago I also started having this issue.  I have found no response from B&N support on any of their forums although many customers are reporting the issue.  I guess if this is not resolved soon I'll be asking for a refund for all the books I have purchased but have not downloaded to read yet.  My Kindle app works fine so I have other options for book purchases.  B&N only offers email and chat support for the Android app and their chat support is currently not accessible due to "long response delay".

Reader 2
yogirl74
0 Kudos

BN says they are aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it. I got through to them on Facebook.
New User
MBammel
0 Kudos

Which of their facebook pages did they respond on?

New User
MBammel
0 Kudos

Looks like they have resolved the problem as my nook android app is now able to access the nook servers.

Contributor
olderTechnology
0 Kudos

It doesn't look resolved to me. I have been trying to install a nook app on a new Android system since last night. Right now when I try to sign in, I get 

"Internal error: Exception executing the command."

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 660 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: