Contributor
2PointySticks
0 Kudos

Nook for Android wishlist disappeared

Just went into the wishlist on my android app, and it's gone.  Says they're integrating wishlists across devices, and I can see my 'old" wishlist at bn.com\nookwishlist.  But when I go there, I see my BN.com nook wishlist, NOT the one I had on my device.  Anyone know how I can get my Android wishlist back, I had about 25 things on there and can't recreate it from memory!

Contributor
2PointySticks
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for Android wishlist disappeared

...and now I'm trying to get it resolved on the Nook support chat, and the agent may be one of the most profoundly stupid people I have ever interacted with.

Contributor
2PointySticks
0 Kudos

Ha, the dense agent actually hung up on me.  Went right back into the chat and got one who comprehends simple sentences.   Progress!

Contributor
2PointySticks
0 Kudos

But even the helpful agent doesn't have any idea what happened.  On the bright side, I got the full message this time:

" We are currently improving Wishlist so you'll be able to access your favorites on all of your devices. To view or manage your previous Wishlist, please visit BN.com\NookWishlist"

Anyone have a solution to this?

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Sounds like they are updating their cloud, should be back up and running today or so.
BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 525
Solutions: 41
0 Kudos

Hi 2PointySticks,

Are you still facing this issue?

- Alex
Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Contributor
2PointySticks
0 Kudos

Yes, it never did come back.  My app updated itself this morning, and still no change. 

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 41 members 404 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: