Inspired Contributor
alliewinter
0 Kudos

Nook for Mac App Not Downloading Content

I just downloaded the Nook for Mac app. It synced the thumbnails of my library but when I click them, I either get book not found error or this can't be done at this time, experiencing technical difficulties. It has a link to go to my library on the website. Am I supposed to use the download button on the website then add the book to the library from the Nook app? I have the app for iPhone so I assumed it just downloads them as you click on the cover art.

I have a 2011 MacBook Pro. I've tried the wi-fi connection at home and at work.

Thank you in advance

Allie

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for Mac App Not Downloading Content

You will need to use the download button, on the Mac, the only thing you get when you first open the app is the thumbnails for the books.  Unlike the app for the phone, the app for the Mac works more like the physical Nook.

Inspired Contributor
alliewinter
0 Kudos

Do I download them all individually from bn.com or somehow thru the app? If I download them from Safari do I create a folder to store them in or is there a specific place to put the downloads? Thank you for your reply!
Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Go ahead and download each book using the download button and you should be golden, if you find you are still having an issue, please contact Customer Service at: 

Aloha,

Davan

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 52 members 538 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: