Contributor
clay_nook
0 Kudos

Nook for PC version 2.5.4.7070 - My Stuff Removed

I just downloaded the Nook for PC on a new computer and the "My Stuff" section of the library is no longer available.  Is this a bug or has BN decided to have the reader be exclusive to books purchased on their site? 

I use this section to load only the books I need on my PC and not my enitre BN library.

Frequent Contributor
cbtengr
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for PC version 2.5.4.7070 - My Stuff Removed

I don't think it is a bug.  It probably works like side loaded content on the Nook, and is not seen by the B&N server.

New User
Ezio_007
0 Kudos

clay_nook wrote:

I just downloaded the Nook for PC on a new computer and the "My Stuff" section of the library is no longer available.  Is this a bug or has BN decided to have the reader be exclusive to books purchased on their site? 

I use this section to load only the books I need on my PC and not my enitre BN library.

Try moving one of the epubs from a subdirectory directly to the root of MyStuff files (on android, it is NOOK\MyDocuments).  Since the N4A 2.7 update, it cannot see subdirectories.  If this is true on the PC version, try complaining loudly. This app should be able to  transverse subdirectories.

Inspired Wordsmith
Ed_Mart
0 Kudos

Interesting, I'm running 2.5.5.8763 and it has "My Stuff."  Do a 'Check for Upgrades' and install the latest version.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 485 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: