Correspondent
draksig
0 Kudos

Nookbook will not open on ipad

I recently bought the GMAT study guide from GMAC to prepare for the test.  I had planned on using hte ipad to study becasue of the larger size but every time I open the ebook, the app crashes.  I downloaded the sample and it worked fine.  I redownloaded the ebook and even removed and redownloaded the app and no difference.

Nothing on the product page says it doesn't work on ipad, like I said, the sample worked fine.  It also crashes the app on iphone too.

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Re: Nookbook will not open on ipad

What app are you using? NOOK for iPad? Or NOOKstudy? If you are not using NOOKstudy, try that app. The book may be coded as a Textbook not as a Trade book. More information could help Technical support assist you better. What version of iOS are you using? Which iPad are you using? What is the title of the book? You said you have the GMAT study guide but I searched on GMAT and found 698 books, I don't know which one you are using and that would hinder Technical Support as well.
Correspondent
draksig
0 Kudos

I have the new ipad running latest ios and nook study for ios is not released.  the book I have is the GMAT study guide from the GMAC, the company that administers the test.  I didn't want to include a link.  It crashes on the ipad and iphone but workd fine on the nook color and PC.  The sample worked just fine.

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

draksig wrote:

I have the new ipad running latest ios and nook study for ios is not released.  the book I have is the GMAT study guide from the GMAC, the company that administers the test.  I didn't want to include a link.  It crashes on the ipad and iphone but workd fine on the nook color and PC.  The sample worked just fine.

looks like it's this one you are trying to run.  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/official-guide-for-gmat-review-gmac/1103120578?ean=9781118237380

I don't see that it says anything about not being compatible with any particular device or app, so it should work.  I'd contact customer service.

http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 24 members 252 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: