New User
TD2011
0 Kudos

Remove Highlighting

How do you remove highlighting from text in the nook app for the iPad 2?
New User
TD2011
0 Kudos

Re: Remove Highlighting

Anyone?

Reader
echristopherson
0 Kudos

I don't know about the iOS version, but in Android you do a long press on a highlighted section and a menu will pop up with the option to delete the highlighting. I have had trouble with places where I had accidentally highlighted a single, short word (like "an" or "to"); it's pretty difficult to accurately press on such a small word.

Distinguished Correspondent
javabird
0 Kudos

I'm having the same trouble- I can't remove highlighting in the Nook app on my iPad. 

Distinguished Correspondent
javabird
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. I found a tap on the highlight allows it to be deleted. 

New User
west1294
0 Kudos

Does that work on the samsung Galaxy tab 2? Also do you have to have wifi to remove or add a highlight? Cause like i have the nook but i upgraded to the galaxy and it's not working.
New User
Vicky13
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your tap suggestion helped me greatly.
Reader 4
Kent0
0 Kudos

Please tap the icon at the top of the book's page next to the Library button (its icon looks like three bullet-pointed lines) and then tap Notes on the screen that you are taken to, you should see a list of the notes and highlights that you've made in that book - swipe across the one that you want to remove and a Delete should appear on the right-hand end of it. Tap the Resume button at top left of the page to go back to where you were in the book.

(or)

Another quick way of unhighlighting is to just simply tap the highlight word, then tap the symbol that is a circle with a red line through it next to the highliting colour option. This will unhighlight anything that you highlited along with that word.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:55 members 456 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: