Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,013
0 Kudos

Re: Sync between ereaders?

wildwestmt wrote:

I have a nook and ereader for PC from B&N. I have a book I have been reading on my nook, went to my computer today and it wanted to start the same book from the beginning. I did buy the book from B&N? How do I get it to sync?

You select the proper page yourself. B&N doesn't have page sync yet.

Contributor
wildwestmt
0 Kudos

My PC doesn't sync and I don't see either of those places that you describe to force a sync?

Contributor
wildwestmt
0 Kudos

How come several people in here say it is working on their computers?

Correspondent
Rasyr
0 Kudos

Open the app, go to  "All Items" under "My Library", and click on the button with the circular arrows.

IIRC, that should sync them up. (no guarantee, but I think that is what you do).

Tim Dugger
TANSTAAFL
New User
Connor91
0 Kudos

I have a NOOK, the PC ereader, and the app for Android.  It hasn't worked for me yet :smileysad:

New User
jhonu
0 Kudos

Today, I tried the Nookstudy program on the MAC. This is clearly the preferred software program over the B & N ereader since it can SYNC with Nook on my iPad and iPhone! Notes and highlights made on the iPad just need to be categorized in the NookStudy.

The sync process must be done twice and can only be performed in the library. So far I have only tried the ebooks, not etextbooks but I suspect iPad will get eTextbook capability. 

One glitch with synchronizing:

When finishing making notes and highlights with one device (iPad), I synced the Nook on iPad while having Nookstudy on my MAC open at the same time.

On the MAC, I then synchronized Nookstudy but the changes didn't fully go through on the same book until I exited and restarted Nookstudy on the MAC.

New User
tonnydtiger
0 Kudos

How about books that are not purchased thru b&n?

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 35 members 975 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: