New User
MikeML
0 Kudos

Textbook not showing up in library on my Android device

[ Edited ]

I returned a book I bought on Amazon Kindle because the book was "incompatible" with my android tablet. Is Barnes & Noble doing the same thing? If you're going to not support android tablets with textbooks please at least be up front about it. Even if they were, I'm livid over this. Should I just pirate the damn book because that's where I feel driven right now.

I just found this. This confirms my worst fears. I was not warned at the time of purchase. I also just noticed that there are no returns here. That seals it. I will never use this site again and I just might file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Re: Textbook not showing up in library on my Android device

MikeML wrote:

I returned a book I bought on Amazon Kindle because the book was "incompatible" with my android tablet. Is Barnes & Noble doing the same thing? If you're going to not support android tablets with textbooks please at least be up front about it. Even if they were, I'm livid over this. Should I just pirate the damn book because that's where I feel driven right now.

I just found this. This confirms my worst fears. I was not warned at the time of purchase. I also just noticed that there are no returns here. That seals it. I will never use this site again and I just might file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Ignorance is a word that rhymes with which.  Textbooks have never been compatible with anything but the Nookstudy.  Kindlebooks have never been compatible with anything but Kindles and Kindle apps.

Good luck with that BBB thing.  Just because you didn't do your homework before purchase doesn't mean that the book seller(s) at fault.

http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 254 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: