New User
jfreeman3
0 Kudos

Win 8 App and downloading

I installed the nook win 8 app (latest Version 1.5), purchased a book (special offer).  I can read it in the win 8 app but cannot download it and it doesn't synch to nook (color or simple nook)

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Re: Win 8 App and downloading

Does it show up in the library at all? Or, does it just not download? What book was it?
http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
New User
jfreeman3
0 Kudos

Only Shows up in Windows 8 PC Nook App Library.  Does not show up in Nook Color, Simple Nook or Android Nook App Libraries.  Will not download from BN My Nook Library

Correspondent
cybersmoke53
0 Kudos

Did you sign in to the Windows 8 Nook app with your Microsoft id or did you use your Nook id?

If your Microsoft ID and Nook Id are NOT THE SAME then the book was purchased on an account that is different than the one used for your other devices.

When I log into the Windows 8 app with my Nook Account ID I have all of my Nook Library books available to read.  When I select download the books are available to read but I have no clue where they are stored on my computer.  They do not appear to download and save for offline access in the same location as the Nook for PC  program used. 

New User
jfreeman3
0 Kudos

The book appears in my Nook Books at the BN Website, as do all my other books. All my other books appear in the Windows 8 App
Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

jfreeman3 wrote:
The book appears in my Nook Books at the BN Website, as do all my other books. All my other books appear in the Windows 8 App

If you look at the "Available on these devices and apps" are your NOOKs listed?

I would be surprised if this were the correct answer, though, because usually books work on devices but not always on apps, but this could be the problem.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 206 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: