New User
beth9116
0 Kudos

books on iphone

I have the nook app on my iphone.  I have successfully read books for a few weeks now and have been able to download with ease.  The last two books I purchased are not showing up as being available for download though.  I can't figure out how to retrieve them to download.  What am I doing wrong?

Contributor
lostnphilippines
0 Kudos

Re: books on iphone

Check your bn.com account library, if they are there, is the download option available? If this is the  case then try syncing your nook app, if that dose not bring them up try logging in and out of nook app. 

If any of that dose not work, or if books are not able download or not showing in online account library, call digital support.

Frequent Contributor
CasperAZ
0 Kudos

beth9116, I hope your problem about downloading eBooks to your iPhone has been solved.

"The NOOKcolor Aficionado"
New User
HarleyHouse
0 Kudos

lostnphilippines wrote:

Check your bn.com account library, if they are there, is the download option available? If this is the  case then try syncing your nook app, if that dose not bring them up try logging in and out of nook app. 

I had to DELETE my nook for iPhone and download it again, then sign back in... Then I got all my books on iPhone. THANKS! :smileyhappy:

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 31 members 231 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: