New User
cindybecancerfree
0 Kudos

Re: ereader for ipod touch keeps crashing.

After uninstalling and reinstalling several times I found that was not the solution. Also the links provided did not work for me. I found that if you download the E reader on your computer, then install it on the Itouch that it will work.

After an hour plus of unintalling and reinstalling I figured I would post this in hopes that it would save someone the agony of attempting to get the program to work.

Good Luck!

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Re: eReader won't open on iPhone

[ Edited ]

Michael-V wrote:

Thank you for your feedback on our Barnes and Noble eReader for the iPhone and the iPod Touch. 

We apologize for the issues with relation to "crashing" or "freezing" that you have experienced using our free eReader on these devices. 

We have identified a potential fix for most crashes. 

Please go to the respective iPod or iPhone site and download the latest Software Updates for their device.

The iPod Touch updates can be found here:  http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/ios4-software-update.html

The iPhone updates can be found here:  http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

If the issue persists after updating please let us know.

Your Boards Admin.,
Michael-V

Michael, this takes me to a B&N Webmail page and needs a username and password.

EDITED:  Thank you FrogAlum.  Somehow it reverted to that incorrect link, but I have made the changes.

New User
WoodratKM
0 Kudos

Re: ereader for ipod touch keeps crashing.

My eReader worked great for about 6 months, but when I tried to download a new book today the reader crashed and I can't get it to work anymore. I have tried all of the suggestions that have been posted and it still keeps crashing. I have the latest version of the OS on my itouch (verison 3.1.3).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can try, and if not, please fix this soon!

Reader
meowCT
0 Kudos

Re: eReader won't open on iPhone

have you had any luck figuring this out? I am having the same issues. I"ve uninstalled, reinstalled, synced my ipod and took the upgrade. All with no luck. I'm becoming very very frustrated!!!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:46 members 446 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: