New User
reb0957
0 Kudos

giving up on Nook app and taking the family with me!

Dear B&N, I have officially given up on you and any support for Blackberry. I would like to thank you for giving me some of the worst customer service ever. I have instructed my wife and my daughter to sell or give away their Nooks. We will be going to one of your competitors as a family. I have called and written and you have shown no interest in even giving me a straight answer. i did get one of the the most rude e-mails ever. If i treated my customers like you have treated me i would have no job. I even went to the Nook stand in the local store and was told i should have bought an Ipad instead of a playbook. Thank you for making me realize you are not worthy of giving my money too.......
Inspired Wordsmith
sirwillard
0 Kudos

Re: giving up on Nook app and taking the family with me!

Feel better?

Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/wekempf
New User
BKAlley
0 Kudos

Worse than that, the Android Nook app is spyware. It installs itself, steals your personal data, and then doesn't allow you to turn off permissions or uninstall it. I hope B&N goes out of business.

Scribe
Haleakala_LKB

[ Edited ]

BKAlley wrote:

Worse than that, the Android Nook app is spyware. It installs itself, steals your personal data, and then doesn't allow you to turn off permissions or uninstall it. I hope B&N goes out of business.

I think it sucks your brain ouf of your nostrils as well. 

And watch out for those black helicopters!

LisaB

Contributor
sk8fan

If my husband "instructed" me to sell or give away my Nook we would have a serious problem.  Just saying.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 48 members 270 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: