New User
sacpaw
0 Kudos

how do I remove my sample books from my library?

I got about 30 sample books. I need to clean up my library to make it easier to get to my purchased books. Help please!

Distinguished Wordsmith
FantasyRider
0 Kudos

Re: how do I remove my sample books from my library?

I remove them via Barnes and Noble's "My Account" at the link at the top of the page. 

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." Albert Einstein
New User
relyk5
0 Kudos

I'm a different Nook user and I've "removed" B&N sample books but the thumbnails still persist, so this was not a helpful posting. 

I'm not a grandmother, but I found your adding this quote:"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." Albert Einstein "  insulting to the questioner, particularly since your posting wasn't particularly helpful.  It may seem true enough, but it infers grandmothers are, by nature, out-of-touch, uneducated, and frankly, kind of dumb.  Get another quote. 

Now, if you can explain why I can delete the content of free B&N books, but NOT the thumbnail of the book cover, I may reconsider my comment.

New User
ivykeep
0 Kudos

Just to let you know, the previous responder didn't add the quote directed to you -- that is in his/her signature and is appended to all of his/her posts. It wasn't intended to be germane to your question.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 539 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: