Frequent Contributor
LadyRahl
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

iPad Nook Organizing?

I used to have a standard nook before my sister broke it.  (Thank you sister)  So now I've downloaded the nook app on my iPad.  Everything works perfectly for me and I don't mind the transition other than the fact that I can't seem to organize my books like I had in my nook by catagory.

Is there any way that I can do this that I'm not seeing?  I've got about 500 books in my account and I'd like to organize them in some way other than scrolling through them and looking at the covers.

Oh... and is there some way to look at the book summery as well that I'm missing?

Thanks so much!

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: iPad Nook Organizing?

LadyRahl wrote:

I used to have a standard nook before my sister broke it.  (Thank you sister)  So now I've downloaded the nook app on my iPad.  Everything works perfectly for me and I don't mind the transition other than the fact that I can't seem to organize my books like I had in my nook by catagory.

Is there any way that I can do this that I'm not seeing?  I've got about 500 books in my account and I'd like to organize them in some way other than scrolling through them and looking at the covers.

Oh... and is there some way to look at the book summery as well that I'm missing?

Thanks so much!

There is no organization function in the ipad app,

to look at the summary tap and hold on the book cover.

Frequent Contributor
LadyRahl
0 Kudos

Crap... well maybe at some point.

Thanks!

Correspondent
ps56k
0 Kudos

sorta makes you wonder who thinks of these programming designs...

real world usage vs abstract world design
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 21 members 517 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: