Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,263
Solutions: 4
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

iPad app error messages

[ Edited ]

I have never had an issue with any version of the NOOK iPad app until tonight. I'm not sure if issue some kind of compatibility issue, since I haven't used it since before I updated to IOS 6, if its an issue with the update that was released for the app last week, if it's a temporary server issue, or something else.

When I ran the app this evening, I kept getting an error that said, "The server sent unexpected content, when my library tried to sync.  I hard rebooted my iPad and it didn't help.  I deleted the app, hard rebooted again, and then reinstalled the app, and now it gives me the same error when I try to log in.  If I do get logged in, after many tries, I can't download anything at all; the downloads fail and I get the same error.

I currently have no ebooks downloaded to my iPad, so I can't say whether that would be affected as well.

I tried connecting through wifi and through 3G. I had my iPad forget my network, rebooted my router, and then connected again.  Didn't change anything.

The NOOK Kids apps is working fine.

Any ideas?

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: iPad app error messages

I just opened the ipad Nook app, synced and downloaded a few books with no problems.  I have version 3.2.0.46, running iOS6 on the latest ipad, wifi only.  Didn't try buying a new book, just downloading those I bought yesterday.

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,263
Solutions: 4
0 Kudos

Re: iPad app error messages

Thanks. :smileyhappy: Whatever the issue was yesterday seems to have disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it appeared.  Everything is working normally again.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:12 members 387 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: