Frequent Contributor
Phoenix2637
0 Kudos

Re: Book won't download on iPad

kadybug wrote:

Hello Michael,

I saw it looked like you were offering some sort of support with this error issue. I bought a book specifically to download to my iPad to use in class tomorrow for an exam. The book downloaded onto my desktop and my macbook, but everytime I click download on the book in my nook library on iPad I keep getting the Error try again. So far I've reinstalled the Nook application, restarted my ipad, signed in and out.. nothing is working. Other books like the Nook suggestions download just fine.. just the book I paid for won't download. I don't know what to do.. I'm kinda pressed for time. The book is The Essentials of Contemporary Management. Please any help would be greatly appreciated, if not I really feel like I just wasted $88 or so.

Thank you for your time.

I searched for this title and found out that this is a textbook. Textbooks can only be viewed by NOOKstudy, and NOOKstudy can only be installed to computers.

New User
sarahia5
0 Kudos

Re: iphone app installed but books won't download SOLUTION

Thank you!!!  this really just worked! 

New User
coconutgirl
0 Kudos

Re: iphone app installed but books wont download

its easy. Touch the word "nook"  sign out and then re-sign in.  Your books will download

New User
sewalaskan
0 Kudos

Re: iphone app installed but books wont download

Each time I buy a new book, I have to sign out of my nook app on my ipod touch. Then it removes all of my downloaded books & I have to down load them again in order to get a new book. Isn't there an easier way to get the book?

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 67 members 321 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: