New User
kerryrobin
0 Kudos

new purchases not downloading into Nook ipad app

I am frustrated ... I purchased a nook book through my BN account, which came in fine on my Nook ... but not in my Ipad 2. I did sign in to my BN account through my ipad app, so that's not the problem. Why aren't new purchases syncing into my ipad app? Is there a way to force this to happen?  thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: new purchases not downloading into Nook ipad app

kerryrobin wrote:

I am frustrated ... I purchased a nook book through my BN account, which came in fine on my Nook ... but not in my Ipad 2. I did sign in to my BN account through my ipad app, so that's not the problem. Why aren't new purchases syncing into my ipad app? Is there a way to force this to happen?  thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Have you tried to power down and restart your iPad? 

New User
kerryrobin
0 Kudos

that worked! I wonder why that didn't appear anywhere when I tried to research the problem. Oh well, I'm good now, and thanks!:smileytongue:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

kerryrobin wrote:

that worked! I wonder why that didn't appear anywhere when I tried to research the problem. Oh well, I'm good now, and thanks!:smileytongue:

Glad it worked for you.  That's one of the first things to try before you start pulling your hair out.  :smileywink:

New User
dunesmike
0 Kudos

My wife downloads books via her Nook Color, and I access her account via my IPad. 

Recently, while I read a book on my IPad, she downloaded the same book on her Nook.  Now I cannot open the book.  I download the book, then open it, but all that is visible is the small print book title (upper left) and the author (upper right) with the remainder of the page staying blank.  My wife closed that book and just read something else, but I'm still unable to read the book because it doesn't fully download.

I've deleted and re-loaded the Nook app on my IPad and have performed the power-down procedure as well.  Neither has solved the problem.

Any ideas?

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

Go into the online account at bn.com (via computer) archive the book, both of you sync your devices, then go into the online account at bn.com (via computer) unarchive the same book, and both of you sync your devices.

I hope that works...

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:97 members 641 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: