New User
DebbieDV
0 Kudos

Re: not able to read epub books on my nook

I could never get Adobe Digital to work with my Nook.. It did show it in in left corner but could not drag book to the Nook.  I got Calibre free download from internet.  It works great for transfer books to Nook.  Calibre will also convert books from other formats to Epub.  They have a great demo video for Calibre that is great !!!!  Hope this helps

New User
saddlebackguide
0 Kudos

Excellent response to my question and the posted inquiry.

Thanks for the help, it worked just as you instructed.

New User
JMACIEL
0 Kudos

Hello, I followed every step to download and read an EPUB file in my Nook Simple touch. I can see the book in the Nook library but when I try to open, a message come out saying ERROR DIALOG - Sorry, cannot open this book.

Can anybody help me?

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

JMACIEL, try deleting the Adobe files from your NST and then reauthorize it. Hopefully that should let you move your eBook from ADE to the NST and allow you to open it up.
http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
New User
JD999
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. I can download EPUB books from the library to my computer, but when I drag them to my Nook simple reader, the cover appears, but I cannot open the book itself. I get a "User Not Activated"  message.

I have already redownloaded the Adobe reader software, and deactivated then reactivated my Nook. I still get the "User not activated" message. What do I need to do to read these books on my Nook. This never used to happen -- only started recently.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 42 members 275 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: