New User
AllenNY
0 Kudos

sideloading pdf into PC app

I can't seem to find a way to sideload a pdf file (or anything!) to either my Nook app for Windows PC or WIN 8 app on either my laptop or tablet (Asus WIN 8 tablet). There is no Nook directory on either. Will (or can) any one give me directions?

Inspired Bibliophile
LarryOnLI
0 Kudos

Re: sideloading pdf into PC app

AllenNY wrote:

I can't seem to find a way to sideload a pdf file (or anything!) to either my Nook app for Windows PC or WIN 8 app on either my laptop or tablet (Asus WIN 8 tablet). There is no Nook directory on either. Will (or can) any one give me directions?

Not trying to be non-responsive, but why?

If you are running on a PC just use Adobe reader to read your PDF files.

I do not believe that the NOOK app of PC (or MAC) supports side-loading of content.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: sideloading pdf into PC app

LarryOnLI wrote:

AllenNY wrote:

Not trying to be non-responsive, but why?

If you are running on a PC just use Adobe reader to read your PDF files.

I do not believe that the NOOK app of PC (or MAC) supports side-loading of content.

I would agree, Why not just use Adobe Reader?

However, if you open Nook for PC, on the left side where it says "My Library", look for My Stuff.  Click on My Stuff and the add new item.  You can add pdf files to Nook for PC.

Don't know anything about Windows 8, so can't help there.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 489 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: