Wordsmith
dparrothead1

Re: Any suggestions for the Satanic Bible?

Dear Theroit_Publishing/Globaltech (or whomever you are now).

Please go away.  You are begining to become very boring and your baiting has grown very old.

There are two things I don't understand.

1.  Why anyone bothers to answer you.

2.  That I read this entire post.  That's two minutes of my life that I won't get back.

Please don't bother to respond to this post because I refuse to read it any further.  Just remember, you have already been banned once.....are you trying for twice?

Life is not about weathering the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

It's a semi-true story!
Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI
0 Kudos

Not steamy, boring, the same thing over and over. Let's all see how many bible thumping folks we can insult today. If the OP was really interested in the book, he wouldn't have posted here. He is very intelligent and knows how to find a book. But no, he posts here and sits back and watches the show. And theriot, i don't want to see the Michael Jackson video again.
Bibliophile
Jenniisme
0 Kudos

In light of all this I tried finding the same book on BN and couldn't in nook format BUT I did find the satanic verses which actually looks like an interesting read.

I remember when the book came out and there was such a big stink over it.

Frequent Contributor
Foot
0 Kudos

Did you check the fiction/fairy tales section?

Contributor
doubleplusgood
0 Kudos

Theriot_Publishing wrote:

I simply have no idea what you are talking about. 

I'm just looking for a book.

Theriot believes in the almighty eternal universe. LMAO. 

Wordsmith
melouria
0 Kudos

Well.....that was fun.  :smileyindifferent:

Contributor
doubleplusgood
0 Kudos

Theriot does believe in religion. He believes in the impossible eternal universe religion.

Distinguished Wordsmith
SkinnyDennis

This is the best thread I've read here in months! Keep 'em coming Therio!

My signature line is better than your signature line.
Contributor
doubleplusgood
0 Kudos

Therio had his theories disproven. There is no such thing as the eternal universe he believes in. The eternal universe is under the fiction section.

Distinguished Correspondent
mpebbs

If only we could all just agree on something...hmmm, So what does everyone think of Scientology?

Inspired Wordsmith
beeyebickiebuy

mpebbs wrote:

If only we could all just agree on something...hmmm, So what does everyone think of Scientology?

You have to start a separate thread for this, and frame it as looking for a reference work on the subject.  :smileywink:

Inspired Correspondent
ZOMBully

It is steamy indeed. Since ive been posting here ive learned only a few things for certain, although everyone complains it seems to be the the only threads that gain any replies. That and nc hate. Why not enjoy it. Instead of kicking the horse with troll replies just have fun. I find troll hunters more of the troll then the op. U dont have to participate but there are kooks like me who dont mind and quite enjoy discussing n e thing worth discussing.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe
Frequent Contributor
Lilliepop
0 Kudos

I have read the satanic bible and i had it on my wishlist. It has since disappeared. Its actually an interesting read... exactly what are the satanic verses? Neverheard of them. By the way, i have many different religeous texts. They are all interesting in thier own way. The OP questiin seems no different than the threads asking about christian bibles. I would like to also know about apochryphal texts for the nook. But to help out the OP, if you wait the book will show back up for the nook at a later date. I know that the paperback ones are still at the stores in the religeous section.
Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

Lilliepop wrote:
I have read the satanic bible and i had it on my wishlist. It has since disappeared. Its actually an interesting read... exactly what are the satanic verses? Neverheard of them. By the way, i have many different religeous texts. They are all interesting in thier own way. The OP questiin seems no different than the threads asking about christian bibles. I would like to also know about apochryphal texts for the nook. But to help out the OP, if you wait the book will show back up for the nook at a later date. I know that the paperback ones are still at the stores in the religeous section.

Thank you for my work of the day. Now those do sound like interesting reading. :smileyhappy:

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Inspired Wordsmith
Theriot_Publishing

There are hundres of thread and thousands of posts on these forums daily.

To the people who responded thinking they 'know me' , well you don't.

You can think I was trolling all along, but... does it matter?

The question I posed was a serious one about a book.  Only your preconceived notions led your responses. 

And the simple fact is that a question about a christian bible does not bring such responses, but one about the satanic bible (or if you are dyslexic, that the static bible), does bring the hate just because of asking a question because you are zealots.

You all just did what most of you accuse me of.  Not very christian of you when you should turn the other cheek.

Dammit, I a better christian than most who claim to be christians.

This thread clearly shows that.

This thread didn't go awry till the godsquad got here.  I posted a very, very simple question..and I got gobsmacked.

I wanted a simple answer.  To a question not filled with any ambiguity about politics (though perhaps I could have been clearer about not wanting a pirated version... because the good spaghetti monster in the sky say to not steal.)

All most of you saw was satan and then went all reaper on this thread simply because you disagree religiously. 

When I see a thread about the bible, I tend to ignore it.  When I see people preaching, yes, I challenge it, but for the 10+ fools who responded as described to my thread here, well, you can suck it.

PS:  Have a nice day!

Behold the Glory and Grace of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Let His noodly appendage touch you. Swallow the sauce for it is the blood of innocent tomatoes. So sayeth the FSM. Pasta for Peace!
Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI

Yawn.....
Inspired Wordsmith
Theriot_Publishing
0 Kudos

Thanks for the bump and bringing this back to the top!

:smileywink:

Your activism gives me more viewship.  Much appreciated!!!

Behold the Glory and Grace of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Let His noodly appendage touch you. Swallow the sauce for it is the blood of innocent tomatoes. So sayeth the FSM. Pasta for Peace!
Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1

[ Edited ]

Theriot_Publishing wrote:

There are hundres of thread and thousands of posts on these forums daily.

To the people who responded thinking they 'know me' , well you don't.

You can think I was trolling all along, but... does it matter?

The question I posed was a serious one about a book.  Only your preconceived notions led your responses. 

And the simple fact is that a question about a christian bible does not bring such responses, but one about the satanic bible (or if you are dyslexic, that the static bible), does bring the hate just because of asking a question because you are zealots.

You all just did what most of you accuse me of.  Not very christian of you when you should turn the other cheek.

Dammit, I a better christian than most who claim to be christians.

This thread clearly shows that.

This thread didn't go awry till the godsquad got here.  I posted a very, very simple question..and I got gobsmacked.

I wanted a simple answer.  To a question not filled with any ambiguity about politics (though perhaps I could have been clearer about not wanting a pirated version... because the good spaghetti monster in the sky say to not steal.)

All most of you saw was satan and then went all reaper on this thread simply because you disagree religiously. 

When I see a thread about the bible, I tend to ignore it.  When I see people preaching, yes, I challenge it, but for the 10+ fools who responded as described to my thread here, well, you can suck it.

PS:  Have a nice day!

This is the point I figured you were trying to make.  Ask for a "christian" bible and there are no issues, ask for any other type of bible and you get trashed.  Keep in mind I'm the one with the Wiccan Bible on my nook so I got some joking from other users but I don't ever take it personally and most times I think it's really funny. And BN did have the Satanic Bible on their site a few weeks ago as an ebook.

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy

Nevermore, Cant you just brew up a potion that keeps people from joining discussion just to say dont want the discussion to be here? 

:smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Inspired Correspondent
ZOMBully
0 Kudos

Serious then joke... if said person made a potion like that this said person would subject themselves to the same fate ten fold, or something to that effect. Now my joke, is arsenic a potion, cause certainly a a drink of that potion and you will not be discussing anything. I would have said white oleander but it reminds me of the movie, then reminds me of old school keaton batman and nobody wants that...nobody..
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe