Correspondent
Ace7
0 Kudos

Re: Anybody else complain directly to HSN for misrepresenting the NC?

Chubby8055 wrote:

Has anyone ever confirmed if they recieved the free 8 apps that HSN was pimping? Think it was Angry Birds, Nook Color pad and 6 others. Been wondering how they provided these apps if there is no flash support yet?
Chubbs

The apps (extras) that come with your Nook (at the moment, before the update) are: Chess, Contacts, Crossword, Gallery, LendMe, Music, Pandora & Sudoku.

Angry Birds, Drawing bad, etc. will be available when the update arrives mid-April.

Facebook.com/CustomizingYourNookColor
Distinguished Correspondent
Chubby8055
0 Kudos

Thanks, I remember them harping over and over that they were receiving a preview version 8 apps with the Nook from HSN. It was supposed to be a preview before the actual update.

Inspired Contributor
GeoffWill
0 Kudos

Wow.... just Wow

Contributor
rogerperk
0 Kudos

Re: Anybody else complain directly to HAS for misrepresenting the NC?

Someone is always complaining about something - threatening 'FALSE ADVERTISING!!' like that's a big deal.  It's the HSN!  You can't get facts off the news and you expect it from HSN?  Get a grip and just ignore it. Complaining here doesn't do anything and it's a waste of time.  If you like/dislike the Nook then say so.  But if you just want to rant because the world/life/whatever is unfair I get enough of that from my kids.