Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Scribe
Schwa
0 Kudos

App reviews since 9/1/11

[ Edited ]

Tried to write an app review and after pressing "submit", took me to a /NaN/ page

Have noticed that app reviews and ratings for those released since 9/1/11 are conspicuously absent.  Was wondering if anyone else has noticed the same problem, or if BN was aware.

Inspired Wordsmith
petesnook
0 Kudos

Re: App reviews since 9/1/11

Yep. Happened to me last night.  Well, it didn't take me to an unusual page - it returned me to my previous page - but it didn't post my review.  Glad to know it might not be my account. 

Distinguished Scribe
Schwa
0 Kudos

I'd still like to rate and/or review a couple of apps released on this date and still can't. And apparently no one else can either judging from the complete lack of ratings for any app released on that date, except strangely the live galaxy wallpaper.
Distinguished Scribe
Schwa
0 Kudos

Update: The review I wrote on Saturday finally showed up, as well as a bunch from others. Thank you for your hard work, I'm assuming this was related to the server problems that were reported on friday. Carry on :smileyhappy:
Correspondent
seanmw
0 Kudos

i've been browsing free books and have recently noticed a conspicuous absence of their book descriptions as well.

it's quite frustrating to be forced to commit to downloading a book before being able to have any idea what it's even about, except for what vague notions youcan glean from the cover art :smileyindifferent:

Let fly the Jolly Roger if none can be found to sell me red rum >=D!

Note to self: "red rum" backwards spells murder =S...
Is there a message in that? Idk *shrug*