New User
xuni
0 Kudos

Charged for Nothing?

I have a question. I'm sure it's nothing, but the fact that I have a 2.99 pending transaction, compared to the usual.... what, 1$ I'm worried I'm going to be charged for whatever reason.

The only activity I've done recently on my nook color is lend a book to a new friend (first time doing so, too). Around that time a 2.99 pending transaction from B&N showed up. I'm guessing that's why. Will I actually be charged for this, or will it go away? I really don't have the money right now to be losing any...

Wordsmith
Melissa19
0 Kudos

Re: Charged for Nothing?

If you sign into your BN.com account and go to your order status you will be able to see what the pending charge is for. You won't have a pending charge for lending a book to someone.
Melissa19
BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 527
0 Kudos

Hi xuni, please PM me with your account info(email address, serial number) and i'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

-Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
New User
xuni
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Melissa: I went to my order status and is says everything has been shipped. Last book I bought was in August, so it doesn't make sense why I'm suddenly being charged 3$ for something I have not bought. I know they've taken the exact total for each book in the past. I have no idea what's happening here :/

I contacted customer service; I don't know if that'll work/help but I can't afford to lose money for nothing right now.

Alex: Sorry, I'm new here... will you be able to help? I contacted customer service with the issue before I saw your reply. If they don't respond or help then I'll PM you like you said.

Also, the pending 2.99 went through. In the past I've had a dollar show up when placing an order, but it never goes through.