Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
gratitudo
0 Kudos

Copying and Pasting Magazine Articles into e-Files on Nook Color

I have searched high and low to find a way to highlight articles in various magazines (such as Forbes, Fortune, etc.) and then copy the article into e-storage for future reference. I know the Kindle can do this. I bought a Color Nook thinking it can do this, but I am finding out that the technology and enginerring of the Color Nook is behind the Kindle. Can someone help to come up with solutions to this problem? Has anyone heard of Moon Reader (Android app)? Can this be used? Will it offer the solutions I am looking for? I have tried to contact Customer Service at Barnes and Noble with no succces. I merely get the run around and no one knows a solution or offers suggestions. This seems very basic, yet overlooked. 

Distinguished Correspondent
SLevine
0 Kudos

Re: Copying and Pasting Magazine Articles into e-Files on Nook Color

Hi Gratitudo- I responded to your post in this thread: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Ask-Your-Community-Manager/NC-Wishlist/m-p/1164950#M761 Thanks! -Sam