Distinguished Wordsmith
Grinchy1

Re: Glad I got rid of my NC.....

[ Edited ]

In reply to Desert Brat......I had no idea that Roy had infact apologized. I have been away for over a week and did not really read the thread, my mistake.....I just thought he was up to his same old tricks. So when I am wrong, I admit it....sorry Roy for the comment and the troll remark. I am not to big of a person to say I am sorry. FYI to my self....read threads thoroughly before leaving comments!!

www.redbubble.com/people/grinch
Inspired Bibliophile
Desert_Brat
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Grinchy1, you are still wrong on one count. The fact that you took the time to apologize does, indeed, make you a bigger person. Thank you for being you. :smileywink:

A lifelong reader, now may my life be long enough to catch up on my reading!
Frequent Contributor
crystal3
0 Kudos

Good riddance and Goodbye!!!!

Inspired Scribe
riffrafff
0 Kudos

Now that's funny!

:smileyvery-happy:

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Frequent Contributor
Origamist
0 Kudos

Haha, I had a funny feeling :smileytongue:  Why keep coming back to the forums if you didn't have one after all?  Apologies can go a long way :smileyhappy:

Correspondent
vvlovesu
0 Kudos

Yes we all (maybe) have accepted his apology, but still next time be smart about what you post in these forums. That's not the smartest thing to do, and then come back with your head between your legs trying to apologize. The smart thing would be to keep your opinions to yourself or rant to someone who cares. :smileyvery-happy: Just saying. Ha.

Reading isn't a "hobby". It's a lifestyle.
Reader 4
HerbertW

As an avid reader I've been buying up old audio books on cassettes and CD and changing them to MP3's so I could carry them around with me on small MP3 Players.  Now I can carry both audio and print-type books in one package the NookColor.  All the other applications are icing on the cake.  So most of the problems I've been reading here and in other discussion groups deal with the fact that the Frustrated Ones are thinking that the NC should act as a laptop, an IPad or whatever portable computing device is now popular when it is primarily a Reader.  It has problems, but it serves me just fine and I have a PC for the things that a PC should do.  I'm new to this discussion group and I hope in the future to see this space taken up more about use than disuse.  I've learned a lot more reading through these discussions than in the Users Manual and so have made my NC even more useful.

Herb W

"This We'll Defend"
Frequent Contributor
Judy54JR
0 Kudos

Your wallet must be really sad to have all of that money gone from it and now you have to pay a higher price for the kindle books that only like to cater to kindle books. I have two nooks and their apps on my netbook and I'm proud to say it.

Frequent Contributor
Judy54JR
0 Kudos

You say he's a frequent user here claiming about his dislike of the nook so much. What's that saying about someone who protest too much. Can't he find something else to spend his time on that he can understand? I'm sure if he types into Google kindergarden learning sites he can come up with something.

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

Judy54JR wrote:

You say he's a frequent user here claiming about his dislike of the nook so much. What's that saying about someone who protest too much. Can't he find something else to spend his time on that he can understand? I'm sure if he types into Google kindergarten learning sites he can come up with something.

OUCH!

Feisty    :smileyhappy:

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown