New User
Esquipilito
0 Kudos

Highlights and Notes on NookColor

I make a lot of notes and highlights while reading. I have a Nook Color and an iPhone with a Nook app. Ive noticed that highlights made while reading on the Nook app dont show up on the Color when I go back to reading there. My question is are notes & highlights device specific or is there some syncing error between the app and the Nook Color?  

Contributor
digitalgirlBK
0 Kudos

Re: Highlights and Notes on NookColor

It isn't an error. Notes and highlights don't sync between devices, only the book itself.

Mark_OB1
Topics: 23
Kudos: 1,358
0 Kudos

digitalgirlBK wrote:

Notes and highlights don't sync between devices, only the book itself.

Are you sure about that?

- Mark

Contributor
gratitudo
0 Kudos

Highlights and Notes on NookColor

I have searched high and low to find a way to highlight articles in various magazines (such as Forbes, Fortune, etc.) and then copy the article into e-storage for future reference. I know the Kindle can do this. I bought a Color Nook thinking it can do this, but I am finding out that the technology and enginerring of the Color Nook is behind the Kindle. Can someone help to come up with solutions to this problem? Has anyone heard of Moon Reader (Android app)? Can this be used? Will it offer the solutions I am looking for? I have tried to contact Customer Service at Barnes and Noble with no succces. I merely get the run around and no one knows a solution or offers suggestions. This seems very basic, yet overlooked. 

Frequent Contributor
Bluepen61
0 Kudos

I higlighted some items in a book in Nook for PC and they updated and appeared on my NookColor book. but in the Content, Notes & Highlights tab they are noted but the highlight text does not appear, "last edited" appears without a date. 

Is this a known bug? 

Not all who wander are lost. ---J. R. R. Tolkien
Nook HD 8 GB, Stock Root and Other Mods