Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Aunt_Pie
0 Kudos

How to navigate to Wish List on B&N website

I am sure I will be embarrassed when I get the answer to this question, but how do I get to my Nook Book Wish List on the B&N website? I know how to access the Wish List I've created on my Nook Color, and from this forum I gather that it does not sync to the B&N website (please correct me if I'm wrong), but for the life of me I cannot find a Nook Book Wish List when I'm logged into BN.com. If anyone can tell me the navigation path I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Pam

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,236
0 Kudos

Re: How to navigate to Wish List on B&N website

Tap on Account way up at the top of the screen and then on Account Settings. Scroll down to Digital Management. There you will see My NOOK Wish List.
Distinguished Scribe
Schwa
0 Kudos

The Nookcolor's Wishlist STILL does not sync up to the website :smileysad:  :smileysad:  :smileysad:

I read this post hoping for the best.  I have a few books on my wishlist that I purchased directly through the shop and not through the wishlist itself.  Because of this they are not removeable (the remove button is not there after a purchase) except through the dreaded Erase/Deregister.  Would be nice if I could edit from the website.  This was possible on the N1E, not sure why the NC and NST do not  :smileysad:  :smileysad:  :smileysad:

Yes, that's right: TRIPLE frownies

Inspired Contributor
Aunt_Pie
0 Kudos

Thanks, Nallia. That's a really weird place to put it. It seems that under 'My NOOK' would be more intuitive. What do you think?

Frequent Contributor
mjbrodeur
0 Kudos

I've noticed this problem too. When I added a NookBook to my wish list, it didn't add it to the default one, it asked me to create a new wish list, and that wish list doesn't sync to my NC. That's pretty annoying. I had to go to my PC to buy the NookBook I wanted, then go back to my Nook Color and sync. That functionality could definitely be improved.