Distinguished Correspondent
TaterFink
0 Kudos

Re: Let's See 'Em!

Thanks! I may do that!  I'd never heard of instructables.  Another website to keep me busy!:smileyvery-happy:  

motorcyclists thought of the day - never put your earplugs in the same pocket with your jellybeans!
Inspired Scribe
riffrafff
0 Kudos

Speaking of Instructables, check this out:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Moleskine-nook-color-case/

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Inspired Correspondent
adm912
0 Kudos

I'm ordering mine tonight. I'm so excited. I'm getting the tree of life in saddle.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Grinchy1
0 Kudos

SandraPants, I LOVE your cover!!!!!!!!! I sooooooooooooooo want one now!!!!!! lol But I change my mind to much. Maybe one day tho!!!

www.redbubble.com/people/grinch
Distinguished Wordsmith
Grinchy1
0 Kudos

BookNut wrote:
How difficult are skins to put on the Nook?  I'm a bumbling idiot when trying to attach decals, etc.  I ruined 2 screen protectors before I got one on my Nook without bubbles and creases.  Are they easy to get on evenly and straight?
They are VERY easy to attach. Had mine on for about 3weeks now, have had no trouble. And should come off clean. Use to have one on my cell phone and it came off with not problem. I already have my eye on 6 other skins!! lol See, I just change my mind too much!! lol 

www.redbubble.com/people/grinch
Frequent Contributor
cindylee60
0 Kudos

Grinchy1 wrote:
 I already have my eye on 6 other skins!! lol See, I just change my mind too much!! lol 

Grinchy1,

THAT's why I haven't put one on my NC. I use them on my cell phone (love them) but change them every few weeks because it's fun. However, you can get 3 Droid skins for $9 on eBay, so I have a big collection already to choose from. I think the NC skins are $12 a pop, aren't they? so if I change every month or so, that's my NC magazine budget! :smileywink:

Inspired Contributor
littlelotus2000
0 Kudos

I bought one of the "gelaskins" for my NC, and it was SUPER-EASY to line up and put on, no bubbles whatsoever. It's slightly textured and not as thin as other skins I've had for other electronics, so I think that really helped, given the size of the NC. I'm really happy with mine!