Reader 4
Lycentia
0 Kudos

Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

I am looking for a case/cover for my nook color. I still can't find what I want, and somebody may not make one like what I want yet. I thought I'd ask here and see if anybody knows of of one and who makes it.

I want something with decent protection that can hold both my nook color and ipod touch in safely at the same time. Something that opens up like a book (it doesn't matter if it zips up or not), that has a center divider that protects the devices from each other. Now I found something like what I want from Cocoon (CTC922 Tablet Travel Case), it has a center divider and one side is for a device and the other has a grid to put accessories in, but it fits the nook and some other devices but nook color isn't specifically listed so I'm guessing it's too small since the color is much larger than the regular nook. I'd like something like it though if there is anything out there on the market.

Correspondent
cinderxhella
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

Not sure if this helps but at B&N they carry a case called the DaVinci cover. It holds your nook in the front along with a notebook. There is also a zip up pouch underneath the pouch for the device that could hold your ipod touch. Plus it's 30% off right now!

New User
Modoc15
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

Try Casecrown on line. I got a nice one there that looks like a world map. Zips open like a books but has an exterior zip pouch too. I keep my accessories in but may work for your ipod. Prices are really good too, hope this helps.