Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader 4
Lycentia
0 Kudos

Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

I am looking for a case/cover for my nook color. I still can't find what I want, and somebody may not make one like what I want yet. I thought I'd ask here and see if anybody knows of of one and who makes it.

I want something with decent protection that can hold both my nook color and ipod touch in safely at the same time. Something that opens up like a book (it doesn't matter if it zips up or not), that has a center divider that protects the devices from each other. Now I found something like what I want from Cocoon (CTC922 Tablet Travel Case), it has a center divider and one side is for a device and the other has a grid to put accessories in, but it fits the nook and some other devices but nook color isn't specifically listed so I'm guessing it's too small since the color is much larger than the regular nook. I'd like something like it though if there is anything out there on the market.

Correspondent
cinderxhella
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

Not sure if this helps but at B&N they carry a case called the DaVinci cover. It holds your nook in the front along with a notebook. There is also a zip up pouch underneath the pouch for the device that could hold your ipod touch. Plus it's 30% off right now!

New User
Modoc15
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a specific case/cover. Is there anything like it on the market?

Try Casecrown on line. I got a nice one there that looks like a world map. Zips open like a books but has an exterior zip pouch too. I keep my accessories in but may work for your ipod. Prices are really good too, hope this helps.