Contributor
bkprince
0 Kudos

Magazines

I just got my Nook Color a couple weeks ago. I subscribed to Food Network and Every Day Foods and the magazines are great. I was looking through them thinking how great would be if I could somehow book mark the pages. Well after several searches I could not find out how to do it. I just figured it was not possible. I was looking through the magazine and must have hit the touch screen just right because a window popped up giving me that option. I felt so dumb on how simple it was to book mark pages and I could not figure out how:smileyvery-happy:. The magazine Ever Day Foods has a digital copy exclusive for IPad with links videos in it. It said coming to different devices soon. So hopefully the Nook Color will get it.

Contributor
eawhitcomb
0 Kudos

Re: Magazines

My biggest complaint was that I couldn't go into magazines and highlight and make notes like I can in books.  Never thought of bookmarking till I read your post.  And I just figured it out as well.  I might now have to subscribe to my magazines on the Nook!  I usually get ones like Shape, etc. and then rip out the exercises and take them to the gym.  Now I can just take my NC and look at them and not have all that paper around.  Yay!  Thanks for posting so I could figure it out as well!

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Can you tell me exactly where it was that you tapped to create a bookmark????

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,263

When you have a magazine open, you'll see a tiny little + at the top right corner.  Tap that cnd it will create a bookmark on that page.

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

I remember now..it's like a little dog ear. Thx