Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv

N Color board

I just found out today that this board exsisted. I am so happy that my mindless confusion is now ended.

I am so happy to come to one place and not waste time figuring out if posters were talking about the classic (which I never owned) or the color (which I do own)

Who ever made it happen....huge thanks from my little pea brain :smileyhappy:

New User
sammyjo2008
0 Kudos

Re: N Color board

Can anyone tell me how to find the "clip board" on the nook color. i had found some quotes that i liked so i copied the text and it said it sent it to the clip board. i dont know where it is! can someone please help me!?!?!?!?!?!:smileysad:

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,236
0 Kudos

sammyjo2008 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to find the "clip board" on the nook color. i had found some quotes that i liked so i copied the text and it said it sent it to the clip board. i dont know where it is! can someone please help me!?!?!?!?!?!:smileysad:

Sorry, it isn't a clip board you can find and open.  It's a virtual clipboard, a bit like the one used in Windows.  It just holds the last thing you copied in the memory so you can paste it somewhere.

You can open your browser and then your email and paste the quotes into a blank email and save it as a draft, but you will only paste the last thing you copied.  If you copied different quotes at separate times you will have to go find them againcopy them and paste them one by one.

Inspired Scribe
riffrafff
0 Kudos

Doreenpv wrote:

I just found out today that this board exsisted. I am so happy that my mindless confusion is now ended.

I am so happy to come to one place and not waste time figuring out if posters were talking about the classic (which I never owned) or the color (which I do own)

Who ever made it happen....huge thanks from my little pea brain :smileyhappy:

Wait, your mindless confusion is now ended?   What board are you talking about?!?

:smileyvery-happy:

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.