Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Lulugirl28
0 Kudos

N2A Customer Service Email Problems

I have sent four messages over the last few days to the N2A sd card people about my card. All of the messages have come back to me as  undeliverable. I then tried to send a message by replying to one of their messages to me and changing the text. No luck. In the last two weeks, my  battery has had problems and drains almost immediately after it is charged. Someone on this board said that it might be because my CM7  isn't the updated version. I took the card out, charged my NC, and it has been fine (battery wise) for several days.  Apparently it is the card.  Every message I have sent has been delayed (but I don't get a response from them) or undeliverable. 

They had such wonderful service when I bought the card in August. Does anyone know if they are having technical problems with their site or how I can contact them?

Thanks you!

Contributor
booklover254
0 Kudos

Re: N2A Customer Service Email Problems

Have you tried sending from their forum and a pm to the forum administrator too? I'm sure he would make sure n2a support is made aware they have an email problem.
Frequent Contributor
Lulugirl28
0 Kudos

booklover254,

I looked at their site but it has been changed from what I originally saw and I now have to have a log-in and password (ugh). There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them without doing this. I originally bought the card from Amazon but the site looks different now. I will keep investigating.

Frequent Contributor
Lulugirl28
0 Kudos

I looked at their site but it looks completely different from the one I went to six weeks ago when I ordered the card.. I didn't have to log in before so I am wondering if it is the same company. I went to Amazon and couldn't find it either. Surely they wouldn't change their email so that people can't contact them?

Contributor
booklover254
0 Kudos

The forum is quite helpful too. I think you wouldn't regret joining, even though you do have to sign up and have a password. They moved their site a couple of weeks ago and have a different forum software, so we're all having a few growing pains, but bit by bit they're being worked out. Why don't you come and join us? When I saw your post I sent a message to n2a support giving them a link to your post here, but if you're having so much trouble having your messages get through mine might not either. That's why I suggested joining the forum and asking the admin to help. I'll hope to see you there!
Distinguished Wordsmith
SkinnyDennis
0 Kudos

I don't know that you have to register with N2A for support. Their support page says

"If you are a registered user, please login first to submit a request."

It doesn't say you have to register to submit a support request.

My signature line is better than your signature line.
Correspondent
n2ative

We do have a new website at N2Acards.com and you will need to register to access the support site.  The registration process assures that the correct response information is verified so you will not be waiting for an answer that might go astray.

Address for support:  http://n2acards.zendesk.com/home

Wordsmith
CraigAZ
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

n2ative wrote:

We do have a new website at N2Acards.com and you will need to register to access the support site.  The registration process assures that the correct response information is verified so you will not be waiting for an answer that might go astray.

Address for support:  http://n2acards.zendesk.com/home

A laurel for you.

I did my own CM7 SD card a short time after buying my nc but possibly before n2a started up--at least I didn't know about n2a when I did my card. Even though I feel I'm fairly PC-literate, creating a bootable android card for my nook color presented a big learning curve, even more so than trying a Ubuntu OS installation on my netbook.

When I started hearing of commercially available pre-made CM7 cards for nook colors, I saw many potential reasons for not buying them--mostly due to what the user would do when updates were needed, etc. and whether a buyer of a pre-made card would be successful in completing an update.

Although I've not bought anything from n2a, I must say that everything I read about the company really impresses me and for folks not wanting to try a CM7 installation on their own, I'll strongly recommend buying from n2a due to their support for users.

I can't remember the exact situation but when I had a recent problem with my nook color, my Googling selection with the best results was from a n2a Support web page.

So, kudos to n2a!

Please know that I have no connection to the n2a folks either to the company or as a user of their products.