Reader 4
AndyMJ
0 Kudos

NC Shelves and gallery

Hi All out there,

I use the NC for reading and occasional movies, so I have no reason or inclination to root.  Saying that though, I have to say that the stock book shelf and the stock image gallery are awful.  Is there anything out there in the rooted world that is any better than these 2 abominations?  Is the andriod NC app better than the stock for the shelves?

Cheers!

Contributor
FaerieLin

Re: NC Shelves and gallery

The bookshelf is great if you only have a few books.  I have a couple thousands accumulated over the last 15 years in various formats.  I gave up organizing them in the bookshelf and just organize my own files the way I want them.  That said - the limitation is that the bookshelf is the only way to organize both your B&N files and your personal files.  It would be nice if the bookshelf app had ways to sort or search other than title.

Reader 4
AndyMJ
0 Kudos

Completely agree....that's why I hope that there is some shelf app out there that I don't know about  :smileyhappy:

Inspired Correspondent
cfbush2000
0 Kudos

If i had a decient image viewer my stock NC would be perfect for my needs.  I need tag support or folder support so I can show a client my wildlife photographs without having my family and personal photos mixed in.