Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Magai
0 Kudos

NOOK Friends

Anyone want to be my NOOK friend? Message me for email.

Reader
spikeysmurf
0 Kudos

Re: NOOK Friends

sure...

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

If you'd like I am also compiling a list and will be sending it out to everyone in the other nook friends thread.  You can PM your e-mail and I will add it to the list and send it out tonight.

Tracy

Correspondent
Bella_Reader
0 Kudos

If you are on facebook check out the lendme book group, we exchange email addresses to add each other... there are about 200 members or so.
New User
Blackmya
0 Kudos

pick me pick me!

New User
ladj1221
0 Kudos

ladj1221@aol.com

Need to color Friends to lend and brorrow...ladj1221@aol.com
Distinguished Correspondent
Chubby8055
0 Kudos

Contributor
ThaddeusL
0 Kudos

Anyone and everyone should add me too

thadd.lemelle@gmail.com

Reader
Summerlove
0 Kudos

Hi I am looking for nook friends I don't know if this the way to do it but if it is let me know!!!

Reader 4
JC_Rubio
0 Kudos

New User
Chrissy25
0 Kudos

Hey so am I here's my email christine.borders@gmail.com
New User
Chrissy25
0 Kudos

Hey add me christine.borders@gmail.com
Reader
MJM54
0 Kudos

I will mjmcfam@yahoo.com
New User
Rkpc0624
0 Kudos

Rkpc0624@gmail.com

Thank you.

~Regina
New User
Rkpc0624
0 Kudos

Hi Summer_

I'm trying to figure this all out too. I will add you as a Nook friend but I think that we need to exchange email addresses. I will get back to you and let you know.  Or if anyone reads this and can help us out, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

~Regina