Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
leday

Re: OT: Show us a pic of your pet.

These are my babies. PhotobucketThe one on the left is AKC CH/UKC CH Nordic Star's Lady Galadriel, aka "Lady", who sadly passed over the Rainbow Bridge just last month. The one on the right is AKC CH/UKC GR CH Eros' Gandalf the White, aka "Wizard", and the little one in front is Belamour's Peregrin Took, aka "Pippin."

The road goes ever on.....
Frequent Contributor
bluefuel318

This is my favorite picture of my girls Chi (black and white) and Karma. They're besties. :smileyhappy: Photobucket
Inspired Scribe
riffrafff
0 Kudos

Triggerone wrote:

FrogAlum wrote:

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

This is just wrong!  Allow the dog to have some dignity!

:smileytongue:

Which is why dogs turn on their masters.

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Wordsmith
alliecatTX

This is my Leila, who we lost to cancer last year:

And this is Jake, our new rescue dog:

Scribe
dfehling

Shiloh and Shelby

Here are my two beagles: Shiloh and Shelby.

The Easter Beagle came to our house and hid treats for them today.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Attributed to Groucho Marx
Inspired Correspondent
mickeyquickrice
0 Kudos

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z344/mickeyquickrice/?albumview=slideshow My two rat terriers and 4lb min pin.
If I had a dollar for every book I have read I would be RICH!
Inspired Scribe
riffrafff

[ Edited ]

"Kitten," who wondered off and disappeared last summer:

"Crystal,"  our oldest:

"Nicci,"  who was dumped near a friend's farm:

"Sapphire,"  our second oldest:

"Cloud," our youngest:

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT

[ Edited ]

Finally got the picture to post but have to wait till my technician gets of of bed to find out why it looks so weird. Junior is velvet black and shiny as you can get. 18 month old Great Dane. We lost our two old Danes fellas last winter, they were blacks too. Junior has his Good Citizenship certification and does Rally. 

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Scribe
dfehling
0 Kudos

mickeyquickrice wrote:
http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z344/mickeyquickrice/?albumview=slideshow My two rat terriers and 4lb min pin.
If I had a dollar for every book I have read I would be RICH!

If I had a dollar for every book I have read - I'd have more money for more books!!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Attributed to Groucho Marx
Inspired Scribe
riffrafff
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

geatdanemomDT wrote:

Finally got the picture to post but have to wait till my technician gets of of bed to find out why it looks so weird. Junior is velvet black and shiny as you can get. 18 month old Great Dane. We lost our two old Danes fellas last winter, they were blacks too. Junior has his Good Citizenship certification and does Rally. 

Just hit "Edit" and go back in to your post.  Click on the pic, and grab the little white square at the bottom of your pic.  Slide it up a tad (it's all guesswork).  Hit "Post." Repeat if necessary.  I have taken the liberty of doing this with your pic in this post.

Dunno why this Lithium software screws with pics so much.

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

riffrafff wrote:

geatdanemomDT wrote:

Just hit "Edit" and go back in to your post.  Click on the pic, and grab the little white square at the bottom of your pic.  Slide it up a tad (it's all guesswork).  Hit "Post." Repeat if necessary.  I have taken the liberty of doing this with your pic in this post.

Thank you it looks so much better.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i337/mamadukemi/JunioratSportsmans.jpg

1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Correspondent
valkatrina

[ Edited ]

This is Kelly, our youngest golden retriever.

I have to find a good pic of our oldest golden, Shadow.

Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

This is just a test.

1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Inspired Wordsmith
my9cats

[ Edited ]

This is Baby Murphy aka DIVA!!!!!

She is my annual Christmas stamp.

Bah humbug......

Great pictures everyone. Love to see everyones fur-babies.

Since I have 8 cats, one at a time will have to do.

The #9 in my username was kept in memory of Paige who left us in February.

Nook Color Wallpapers
Frequent Contributor
lovemyjazz
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Inspired Correspondent
alporks
0 Kudos

Great pics all, and Happy Easter. @riffraff - For some reason I thought you would also have a parrot.
Inspired Correspondent
EarthTiger13

[ Edited ]

Here's my fur babies!

This is Sassy.  She's a spoiled brat. :smileyhappy:

This is Tigger.  He gets very talkative when he is hungry. :smileyvery-happy:

Sassy is almost 4 y.o. and Tigger is almost 3 y.o.

[singing] The wonderful thing about tiggers / Is tiggers are wonderful things / Their tops are made out of rubber / Their bottoms are made out of springs / They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun / But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one / IIIII'm the only one! [growls] ~ Tigger
Distinguished Wordsmith
1katie

Ok.  Here is my bestest buddy Ninja. 

He was abandonded at the hospital I work at.  I fell in love immediately.  He was so social with everyone.  We were all coming out at breaks feeding him and giving him water.  So I left one AM after my shift, picked up my cat box and came back to rescue him.  Took him to the vet for a check up.  Totally healthy.  Gave him his vaccinations.  Then he totally took over my home.  Never had such a loving pet.  Still plays like a kitten (chases his tail while coming down the steps).  But he is also is 100% bad ass.  Can get a little aggressive during play.  But thats what I love about him most. 

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Inspired Bibliophile
Desert_Brat

This is Black Magic Mojo, or just Mojo for short. He's spoiled rotten and thinks he's a people, too.

A lifelong reader, now may my life be long enough to catch up on my reading!
Inspired Contributor
Imadanefan

I don't have a good picture of Toby but he looks a lot like your Junior white chest,long ears and all. He came from great dane rescue and we think he's about 5. This is our third from them. We always have 2 but had to put the old girl down just before christmas.

geatdanemomDT wrote:

riffrafff wrote:

geatdanemomDT wrote:

Thank you it looks so much better.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i337/mamadukemi/JunioratSportsmans.jpg