0 Kudos

Re: Pics of Boardwalk coffee

And of course my NC and cup o joe...

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Correspondent
Red11
0 Kudos

Nice!!  We have a rainy day here in Central IL so no sitting outside with my Nook.  It did get me through a Doctor's office wait this morning though.  :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
ImmortalBeloved
0 Kudos

I love it. I'll be there in 10 minutes. lol I wish I had a place like that near me, I have to drive 40 minutes to the coast.

Frequent Contributor
TKoehler
0 Kudos

I am lucky enough to be about 5 minutes from falling into the Pacific, out here in So Cal...always a great way to sit back, have a little coffee, read and look at the ocean...:smileywink:

I am Rooted...And I am Proud!
Frequent Contributor
fenderbender
0 Kudos

So I have been a NC owner since November. I have read the posts on this site daily about the update, about rooting, about books and all sorts of great things. I have read angry posts, I have read posts that were angry about people posting angry posts (yeah, i know..Im confused now too), and so far have just kept quiet; in the background so to speak. But your post this morning was just cruel (especially with the pictures). I woke up to 9 new inches of snow this morning that caused havoc with traffic, my job and my coffee pot broke. I have no view of anything but snow, ice and buildings with no windows. So...I hope your happy (actually I do hope you're happy) and I hope I'm in a place like that soon. Anyway, at least I have a NC!!!!

Chris

"My Dog Hates Me"

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Darn Phone....that view is to die for. Do you live in NJ? I was born and raised in Westchester, so I have visited the boardwalk many times.

Enjoy it all my friend.

Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI
0 Kudos

That looks like Myrtle Beach. I have a river bordering my property, but tooo cold just yet. They say 80 degrees on Sunday. I'll believe it when I see it. SE Wisconsin, home of crazy election results.
Distinguished Scribe
normysmom
0 Kudos

Welp...here is SoCal it was 80 a few days ago and it is mid-50s today.   Shorts and sweat last week, long pants and sweatshirts today...sunny though for now but those BIG pufffy white clouds are tinged with grey..uh oh!  Boardwalk looks nice, though...we are here on the other coast! ;0)

Nothing like a fire, a cat and a good Nook!
Frequent Contributor
cindylee60
0 Kudos

fenderbender wrote:

So I have been a NC owner since November. I have read the posts on this site daily about the update, about rooting, about books and all sorts of great things. I have read angry posts, I have read posts that were angry about people posting angry posts (yeah, i know..Im confused now too), and so far have just kept quiet; in the background so to speak. But your post this morning was just cruel (especially with the pictures). I woke up to 9 new inches of snow this morning that caused havoc with traffic, my job and my coffee pot broke. I have no view of anything but snow, ice and buildings with no windows. So...I hope your happy (actually I do hope you're happy) and I hope I'm in a place like that soon. Anyway, at least I have a NC!!!!

Chris

"My Dog Hates Me"

I also thought phoneboy was kinda mean doing this....

and your tagline CRACKED me up!!

Inspired Contributor
SueK315
0 Kudos

phoneboy wrote:

LIFE IS GOOD..:smileyhappy:

Wow, so jealous. It's freezing here in MI. Opening day for the Tigers here.  Enjoy the view and your NC. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy

Well Chris, thats why your dog hates you, your in a place like that and not in a place like this. lol

**you try walkin thru butt deep snow with your privates exposed  :smileymad: **

phoneboy
0 Kudos

shatzie (aka "cheese girl") is correct. I'm in Myrtle Beach SC.  :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
fenderbender
0 Kudos

I agree about the mean thing. However, I know it wasn't in spirit. Hey...who wouldn't post pics like that? If I were there, life would be great for me too. In a week...thats 6 days and 18 hours...I will be heading to the West Coast (with my NC loaded with books) for 8 days in the sun and by the beach.

Thanks for the pics. It reminds me that there is a life beyond the snow here in Utah (Home of the only state in the Country where happy hours are now against the law).

Chris

phoneboy
0 Kudos

@ chris.. I missed the broke coffee pot the 1st time I read it. Now I feel bad  :smileysad:

Ok I'm over it   :smileytongue:

Frequent Contributor
fenderbender
0 Kudos

phoneboy wrote:

Well Chris, thats why your dog hates you, your in a place like that and not in a place like this. lol

**you try walkin thru butt deep snow with your privates exposed  :smileymad: **

You aint kiddin!

Chris

"My Dog Hates Me"

Frequent Contributor
fenderbender
0 Kudos

Your compasion (even if it was only 10 seconds) moves me. Really moves me. :smileyindifferent:

Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI
0 Kudos

I love the Carolinas. My daughter lives in NC, transplanted from Chicago to Erie to NC.
phoneboy
0 Kudos

schatzieWI wrote:
I love the Carolinas. My daughter lives in NC, transplanted from Chicago to Erie to NC.

I went from Erie to Northern VA to NC back to Erie to here in MB... Man what a ride  :smileyhappy: