Contributor
gthchick8
0 Kudos

Question about adding a nook to my account / gift card question

I am looking into getting my kids ( 7 and 8) a simple nook or nook color to share, however I want to pick and choose what books to put on there, is there a way to limit what B&N books I put onto their nook when I add it to my account ? thanks,

2nd part of my question :

does anyone know how the email gift cards work to add to the nook color to purchase things ? with my birthday coming up some of my family want to go that route but I am not sure how that works,

Reader 4
majajv
0 Kudos

Re: Question about adding a nook to my account / gift card question

I can't speak to your first question but I can address the second one.  I got my Nook Color for Christmas along with a $50 gift card.  When I set up my account with BN it needed a credit card but it also has a gift card area where you can add up to 3 gift gards.  I have purchsed several "special priced" books as well as two apps so far (spending around $25) and the charges are deducted from my gift card.  Once that is gone it will charge my CC but I really like having the GC and have already stated that I want another for Christmas because it "frees" me to make purchases that I may not make otherwise.

HTH.

Jennifer