Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
ShastaGG
0 Kudos

Stylus's, do they work with Nook Anti-Glare Screens

Saw several messages regarding stylus's.  I found two that look interesting (Targus and Stylus-R-Us). 

What I want to know is, if I cover my Nook color screen with the Anti-Glare screen protectors I bought from B&N, will the stylus's still be usable?

Distinguished Wordsmith
PeterDe
0 Kudos

Re: Stylus's, do they work with Nook Anti-Glare Screens

Yes. I have the anti-glare screen protector, and my stylus works fine.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees!

4 Nook Household, 2 NOOKs, 2 NOOKcolors
Distinguished Correspondent
GeneHunter
0 Kudos

I have NO PROBLEMS with my Targus stylus and the anti-glare screen cover.

Contributor
gladmornings
0 Kudos

I am thinking Targus must be the way to go.  I bought the Rocketfish stylus from BB for 16.99 and while tapping works quite well, swiping doesn't work at ALL.  If the Targus swipes I want one!

Contributor
qltngigi
0 Kudos

I bought a tarsus today at walmart. It really works well, and I even have a anti glare protector. I can even swipe with it...not as sensitive as your finger for swiping though.
Contributor
gladmornings
0 Kudos

The problem with mine is it is TOO sensitive for swiping.  In the store rather than scrolling it immediately selects and pops open item windows.  In the library it opens books.  When in a book it either will not turn pages at all, or - goes into hyper mode and jumps ahead 3 or 4 at a time! 

Wordsmith
dparrothead1
0 Kudos

Is the pural of stylus,,,styli????  Just wondering:smileyhappy:

Life is not about weathering the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

It's a semi-true story!