Wordsmith
kingskidjan

Re: That was weird

Any time. I'm sure its scary when you think you messed up your meds; -)
Scribe
03FLHT2

See now Kingskidjan you were on the right track, I would have said what Blue New and acted like nothing had changed.  After a while tell him just go take your meds and stop the Crack Smoking Now Son.:robottongue:

Frequent Contributor
IamKat
0 Kudos

The blue new is back!
Correspondent
KJRad
0 Kudos

The blue is back! I thought I saw some new items on the nook home page, but not sure. I heard HSN announce this morning (during the nookcolor presentation) that it will be 2 weeks before the update is sent out. Bummer! I guess the changes on this site are in conjunction with the new update?

Wordsmith
kingskidjan
0 Kudos

It was there this morning but disappears as fast as it was there. I remember seeing it before I bought my NC in Dec. So its an old one. Don't know why it would keep showing up. Usually businesses don't cause that to happen when going to a new web page. Usually the testing gets done on ftps and the only way an old site can come up is if people use bookmarks that haven't been updated to the new (memory hang-ups). Must be the ghost of websites past hanging around. Always did wonder what happened to all the stuff lost in cyberspace.
Bibliophile
Jenniisme
0 Kudos

Moving back to weird....tonight I was starting a new book and on the top of the page in the center there were a little tab labeled *back* so I hit it and it took me back to the beginning....interesting stuff.

Frequent Contributor
IamKat
0 Kudos

New (in blue) is back, didn't think anyone would be working on website Sunday. Hope this means the U is coming soon!
Correspondent
KJRad
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Talk about weird.....Have those boxes at the very top in all different colors been there all day? I'm referring to:

1) the red "My B&N"

2) the blue "B&N Studio"

3) the brown "B&N Review"

4) the brown "Book Clubs"

5) the green "Stores & Events".

Also, the blue new sign is hovering over the "nook" tab again.

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ive read here that this has been around for a while. Mite be an old overflow server.

Probably from when they added nook and My B&N

**New above nook and red My B&N.**

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Correspondent
KJRad
0 Kudos

Thanks phoneboy. I haven't seen it since I took the screen shot. This site is really starting to act weird so I think I will close down and reboot my computer. Even my keyboard is acting up.