Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
doncr
0 Kudos

Re: Thumbs Up for the Update - Post here . . .

After the reset and subsequent data loss I have a finger up, but it's not my thumb.

Contributor
mbarb54
0 Kudos

I was "underwhelmed" with the update. While I appreciate that they offered imporvements, I like the functionality of my smartphone better. The e-mail program is helpful. I find it a pain that exchange email is not supported unless you download Touchdown and pay $20. I already paid for the program on my phone and am not willing to pay for it again. It's great to have apps, but come on how about CNN, USA today, and some other news apps? ESPN? Weather channel? A free version of Angry Birds? They're asking you to pay for a lame calendar and a clock app. The videos I've played wouldn't sync the audio with the video. It's a step in the right direction but I don't think enough to move huge numbers of people over to choosing it as a tablet option. I may root it after all.

Distinguished Wordsmith
NookonErik
0 Kudos

bump

Nook Color Wallpapers
Contributor
cbrmom
0 Kudos

Thumbs Up!  It's everything I want and more!