Reader 2
almoliva
0 Kudos

Watching Movies on Nook Color

It's great to watch videos on the Nook Color. The screen offers sharp, bright and excellent color images. On question/desire: to bookmark videos! Of course we can do it with books, we can also stop a song and go back to the same point later. I wish I could do that with movies too. Would it not be great to be able to go back to the same point you were without wondering around for a while as we have to do now? Or am I missing something? Is there a special forum area to post our hopes on future updates?

New User
graciefreebird1
0 Kudos

Re: Watching Movies on Nook Color

I would love to watch movies on my nook color but i don't know where they go after i put them on

Wordsmith
JinSC
0 Kudos

try:

Library:Myfiles:Videos

good luck!

Jeremy

Wordsmith
JinSC
0 Kudos

almoliva wrote:

On question/desire: to bookmark videos!

I swipe the screen so the control bar is revealed, note the playback time, and when I go back to the movie, I use the control bar/ timeline to advance the movie to where I left it.  Not great, but the great thing is the nook is very responsive and kicks in wherever you move the time tab to.

Jeremy

Contributor
angiorn
0 Kudos

Not necessarily on topic, but....I was waiting for my son to finish some placement exams and I plugged my Nook into the ipod dock in the car. Had full, serious sub-woofer sound coming from my car! I'm such a geek :smileywink: