Contributor
dawg_69
0 Kudos

Wish List Question

Traded in my Nook 1st Edition for a NC last week and have been trying to get use to it. I have been back and forth with Nook Support on this with all sorts of answers, so thought I would try here.

I see in the documentation that the NC WishList is different from the BN.com wish list and I am fine with that.

However, being a long time Nook user, I have a ebook wish list on BN.com, it is alternatively called "My Nook Wishlist" or "My ebook wishlist". Under either name, it was visible on my Nook 1st Edition, so I could make purchases from this list which now has over 90 books on it.

Now, on my NC, I only see the NC WishList. And although I have gotten answers from Nook Support that clearly indicate that they don't understand my question, the last email indicated that I could see this list from my NC.

So, FINALLY to the question. Can I get to "My Nook Wishlist" from my Nook Color? If so, how?

Thanks

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Wish List Question

dawg_69 wrote:

Traded in my Nook 1st Edition for a NC last week and have been trying to get use to it. I have been back and forth with Nook Support on this with all sorts of answers, so thought I would try here.

I see in the documentation that the NC WishList is different from the BN.com wish list and I am fine with that.

However, being a long time Nook user, I have a ebook wish list on BN.com, it is alternatively called "My Nook Wishlist" or "My ebook wishlist". Under either name, it was visible on my Nook 1st Edition, so I could make purchases from this list which now has over 90 books on it.

Now, on my NC, I only see the NC WishList. And although I have gotten answers from Nook Support that clearly indicate that they don't understand my question, the last email indicated that I could see this list from my NC.

So, FINALLY to the question. Can I get to "My Nook Wishlist" from my Nook Color? If so, how?

Thanks

Short answer.  No.  You can't even get to the Nook wishlist from the mobile site, only from the full site.

Contributor
dawg_69
0 Kudos

Re: Wish List Question

Thanks, I guess I just could not believe that B&N actually made it harder to purchase an ebook.

Maybe they should rename the wishlist again to "Nook 1st Edition Wishlist"