New User
jfkNY

Archiving in Nook Color

Can you archive books in the Nook Color from the device itself or do you have to go through the PC? It was easy to do in the original Nook device, but can't figure out how to do it in the Color.

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy

Re: Archiving in Nook Color

[ Edited ]

Yes. You can do it from the NC. 

Access library and press and hold book til menu pops up. press archive

To remove: Go to shelves find book under archive, press til menu pops up. Select unarchive

:smileyhappy:

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
New User
CindyG0213
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, what a great help. 

New User
Damma
0 Kudos

Thank you so very much...finally got a bunch of books off my Nook that were of no value...plus learned how  archive...am so happy I decided to go looking because the quide is not very clear!!!:smileyhappy:

New User
Nook_UserBW
0 Kudos

Help please... I have Nook Color, !2 yr old daughter uses it, and I'd like to remove or archive my "non-kid" books to not show on the NC device... Archive doesn't come up as an option when I click and hold... why not? And, or; how do I keep books in my account library so I can read them on my Mac with Nook App, but not show up on NC?
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

1) When you click and hold the book icon the menu should have Archive. What book is this? Are you sure it's a book and not somthing else? Are you sure you have Nook Color?

1b) Go to the website and go to My Library page (look at top right) and archive from there.

2) I don't know about how to keep books on Mac Nook App but not have it show up on Nook Color.