Contributor
nikkidog
0 Kudos

Can't see pictures on Facebook

Facebook has been working just fine and then yesterday, when I opened Facebook I was unable to see the thumbnail pictures by people's names and photos posted by myself and other people. I am also unable to make comments or like a comment. I can see comments posted by other people. I have tried turning my Nook completely off and turning it back on. This did not work. I am able to view pictures in my gallery and in magazines. I tried looking at Youtube and am unable to see the thumbnail pictures. My NC is not rooted. Any suggestions?
Inspired Wordsmith
sandie52
0 Kudos

Re: Can't see pictures on Facebook

One of two things. Either power off your nook completely and power it back up which is always a good thing to do when you are having any problems, or

Go to the settings icon in the web browser and clear your cache and cookies and make sure all open windows are closed. (a reboot closes all open windows also)

Contributor
nikkidog
0 Kudos

Re: Can't see pictures on Facebook

Thanks. I found the problem in settings. I didn't think to check there. I had the setting that allowed pictures from the web to be posted turned off. I cleared my history and cookies while I was there. Now it works.