New User
Bananaphobia
0 Kudos

Cannot view Pictures on NookColor!!!

Ok: Got my NookColor, like it a lot, however:

I can not see my photos!

I connect to my computer, move my pictures to the My Files/Pictures folder and when I 'eject' my NookColor and go to Library/My Files/Pictures I can see the icons with the names, but the thumbnails are pink with a little flower in the corner and if I load a file the NC sits with a black screen... indefinitely...

Whats wierd is if I hold on the main screen, go to 'Set Wallpaper' and select the 'Photos' tab then I can see thumbnails of my pictures I've loaded on there, but when I select one I get the same issue.  I'm not a computer genius, but I am pretty experienced at navigating directories and modifying file sizes/formats.  PLEASE HELP!

I use .jpg files

I've tried small pics (like 100x100pixels) to large photos (like 1024x768) and everything in between.

I've tried with and without subfolders

I've tried one photo at a time

I need some suggestions please!

New User
Bananaphobia
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot view Pictures on NookColor!!!

HAHA! 15 minutes later: I reset my NC (Held power down for 10 seconds) and when it loaded again the pictures showed up.

If someone is suffering from the same issue, maybe some good will come of my hastiness to post.

Thanx for your concern if you have read this far, have fun!

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

Not unlike the PC World, When in doubt, reboot. :smileyhappy:
Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
New User
Oobers
0 Kudos

Rebooting diodn't work for me. I think file size might be a problem though as the smaller photos showed.

New User
Oobers
0 Kudos

And I'm wrong again. Still no photos.