Frequent Contributor
ResilientPhoenix
0 Kudos

Error when trying to view magazines to purchase

When I go to the shop option on my Nook Color I get an pop up that says a problem has occurred-please try again. It tells me if I keep having the problem to go to the support site. I've had it pop up a few times but only when looking at magazines. Has anyone else experienced this problem.

Other information-I just opened the nook yesterday (it is a Christmas gift). I received the error before and after I updated it.

TIA

Inspired Correspondent
KrissyMarie516
0 Kudos

Re: Error when trying to view magazines to purchase

I have had the same exact problem.

If loving my NookTablet is a crime, I will gladly do the time :0)
New User
Lakeshow
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just opened my Nook Color tonight and am having the same exact problem. Wondering if it's a software-type issue or if I'm going to have to actually go into the store and get it looked at or even get a replacement. I'd really rather not...   Anyone know?

Inspired Correspondent
KrissyMarie516
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I suspect it must be an bug with the new update, I had no problems before (have had the NookColor since Nov.  I am sure hoping it goes away soon, but you can still browse magazines by going to browse and select magazines and select all (that seems to work fine).  I really think it must be a bug because the other links work.

If loving my NookTablet is a crime, I will gladly do the time :0)
Frequent Contributor
cindylee60
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I was getting that error too but then I used the littlle icon in the top right corner to change to "list view" and that seems to have fixed it. I have not got the soft ware update yet. Edited to add: Oops...spoke too soon. The error is back
Correspondent
Laurie_Gator
0 Kudos

I am getting this same error.

Also, when I try to access one of my subscribed magazines (Food Network Magazine) it keeps taking me to the Subscribe page, shows me that I am subscribed but will not open up the magazine that I am subscribed to...