Contributor
QueenjjReads
0 Kudos

Gift book purchasing?

Can you purchase an eBook and give it as a gift to a nook user? My SIL wants to purchase a book from my FIL. We bought her father a nook for Christmas so she would love to buy the book for him so he can read it on his nook and not buy the hard cover. I received a NOOKcolor and have looked through my account and cannot see how we can do this. It would be a wonderful thing to be able to do if we can't already.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: Gift book purchasing?

QueenjjReads wrote:

Can you purchase an eBook and give it as a gift to a nook user? My SIL wants to purchase a book from my FIL. We bought her father a nook for Christmas so she would love to buy the book for him so he can read it on his nook and not buy the hard cover. I received a NOOKcolor and have looked through my account and cannot see how we can do this. It would be a wonderful thing to be able to do if we can't already.

Better to purchase a gift card.

Contributor
QueenjjReads
0 Kudos

Thanks, I think that would be a nice feature. Looks like people are having issues with gift card purchases.

Frequent Contributor
Phoenix2637
0 Kudos

just use the gift card after 24 hrs of adding the gc information on your account to buy ebooks