Distinguished Wordsmith
NookonErik
0 Kudos

Google Images Leftside Toolbar . . .

When I use my NC to do a Google Images search. The screen renders fine (Desktop View) until I zoom into the search results to see the thumnails a little larger.

When I zoom into the results screen the Toolbar down the left side will "float" covering some of the images.

Is this happening to anyone else??

Nook Color Wallpapers
Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

Re: Google Images Leftside Toolbar . . .

Google image is not "mobile friendly" you can try adjusting browser settings. If you find a setting that helpz, post it. :smileyhappy:
Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Contributor
JasonBourne
0 Kudos

I've seen that happen in other websites as well...not just google...guess I'll have to root my NookColor like a lot of my other nerdy friends are doing out there...

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

Is there a browser available for android that doesn't have trbl with some sites?

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Inspired Correspondent
pen_name19
0 Kudos

NookonErik wrote:

When I use my NC to do a Google Images search. The screen renders fine (Desktop View) until I zoom into the search results to see the thumnails a little larger.

When I zoom into the results screen the Toolbar down the left side will "float" covering some of the images.

Is this happening to anyone else??

• No, i don't see that. On the NC, did a Google search, tapped the button to switch to images, zoomed on the screen, didn't see any floating window panes or anything unusual, scrolled around, everything stayed put....
  • But that was as a non-registered-Google-reader. Did you log in to gmail or some other Google/Google-owned account?
    --bye
  • Distinguished Wordsmith
    NookonErik
    0 Kudos

No, I wasn't logged into my google account . . . This wasn't always the case though. I am trying to think about what I might have done to cause this behavior . . . . I might have began to happen after I tried the other browser display setting . . . "Mobile Device" - I think it's called. Anyway I didn't really like it and switched it back to Desktop Mode in the settings . . .

Nook Color Wallpapers